3888D4 – WS_D4 Series Sewage Pumps
Goulds Sewage Pumps feature Cast Iron, two vane semi-iron, non-clog
impeller with pump-out vanes for mechanical seal protection and
Heavy Duty cast iron, volute type casing for maximum efficiency.
- Sewage Systems
- Flood and Pollution Control
- Dewatering Effluent
- Trailer Courts
Features & Benefits
- Cast Iron, two vane semi-iron, non-clog impeller with pump-out vanes for mechanical seal protection
- Heavy Duty cast iron, volute type casing for maximum efficiency
- 4″ Flanged Discharge Size
- Designed for Continuous Operation
Portable Oil Transfer Gear Pump 12gpm HD
We've gone through 4 years of development on these pumps.
Upgrades have included a custom US Made Baldor motor, viton seals to the
pumpheads, scrapping troublesome pressure regulators.
Additionally, our vegetable oil pumps were not reliable for pumping cold
motor oil, so we engineered a new Heavy Duty Oil Pump.
Baldor custom made us a robust 1700RPM motor for moving motor oil, gear
oil etc. Voila, a portable and fast gear pump for high viscosity fluids.
- Dimensions: 17" long x 11" wide x 7" tall (43 cm x 28 cm x 18 cm)
- Weight: 45lbs
- Self Priming
- Suction Height: 15ft
- Push Lift Height: 90ft
- Reversible - Rewire or add a switch to allow dual directional flow!
- Viton Seals
- B100 compatible
- Temperature Rating of 400*F
- Duty Cycle: Continuous
- Priming: Self priming
- 12gpm(45 liters/min): 1" NPT threaded ports, 1.25" hose barbs
- Pump needs oil to lubricate the gears. Will not work with water